Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Nationals only 9 months away!


So it’s freezing cold and these huge snowflakes the size of cocktail napkins just started to fall outside my window. Most people are thinking skiing but as I sit here looking at the snow a smile creeps to my face knowing that the 2006 110 Nationals are only a short 9 months away. Fleet 54 is hosting this years Nationals and it’s already shaping up to be a great event. The Newport fleet members have been working non-stop since last year to put on a world class event with outstanding race management and unparalleled socializing. In the coming months I will be contacting most known 110ers in the surrounding area to hound them into coming to Nationals. If you know of a 110 Alumni who hasn’t been in a 110 in a while give them a call or pass their email on to me. We can get 30+ boats on the line, I know we can. Can we get some of the New Jersey guys to come up? How about the Lake Alexander Tribe? Let’s make it happen.

Cheers,

Oakley

1 Comments:

Blogger Oakley said...

I will be putting a complete schedule up in the next couple of days. For now check out:

July 15-16 Newport Regatta
Aug 7-11 Nationals Ida Lewis Newport RI
Sept ?? New England Championships Portland, ME

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home